SYMMETRY-alpha is divided into two modes called Studio mode and Immerse mode.
In Studio mode, you can see a macro-view of the loaded 3D model positioned on the table from 360-degrees, without the need for a real maquette. It will look just the way it was designed in SketchUp.
In Immerse mode, you can enter the loaded 3D model and walk through it in virtual reality. Whereas previously you could only resort to imagining the size of the real object, you can now virtually enter the building, move about the interior, take photos, and even record voice memos.
How to switch between modes
How to switch from Studio mode to Immerse mode
- Direct the laser in your right hand toward the cutting mat or the model you imported.
- Point at the specific place you want to go.
- Click the trigger in your right hand to switch to Immerse mode.
How to switch from Immerse mode into Studio mode
- Select the Studio icon on the left hand panel with the right hand laser.
- Click the trigger on your right hand to switch to Studio mode.